Friday, April 10, 2009

My blogging buddy

My friend Wendy and I have a unique relationship because we actually met through blogging! A rabbit trail of people/blogs led us to each other and we finally met a few months ago! We were able to get together for a short time on Wednesday because she was in town for her spring break! Somehow I didn't end up with any pictures of Wendy and I (my camera batteries died - a chronic problem for me), but I did end up with a few of the kids.

Christian and J had a great time playing together. They loved this roller coaster ride.
See, I told you they loved it!

And McKenna decided that she liked rides too. She wasn't the least bit nervous to hop inside a moving ride.
And McKenna screamed, and I do mean screamed, her head off when this ride ended after about one minute. She actually wrapped her arms and legs around the pole and I had to pry her off. I was actually rather amusing.

I was thrilled to meet Miss M! She looks so much like her brother. And she was so good the whole time we were together! I couldn't get a smile out of her, but her mommy can!
--------------------
It was great to see you Wendy! We'll have to get together again next time I head your way! Thanks for making the effort to see us! I hope you had a fun trip!


2 comments:

Brennan Blog said...

We had a great time too! If anyone wants to see Miss M's smile, go to my blog! I posted some pics....
Our trip was fun...the pool was great, got some good deals at the outlets....Baby slept for 12 hours last night! AMEN!

Katy said...

i remember you posting about your first visit - i think it is so fun to meet and reconnect with people through these blogs!