Friday, February 27, 2009

So Sorry...

...for the lack of decent posts lately. Things have been pretty eventful around here, I just don't have any pictures to prove it! Lots of packing has been taking place. Emma had the flu and spent yesterday on my couch. So far no one else caught it! McKenna started with a runny nose a few days ago and we all know what that means - it's now down in her chest. Right now I'm just trying to avoid the doctor and handle it on our own with some breathing treatments. And today I'm painting the family room. So fun with McKenna around!! And Christian really wants to help ((sigh)). I still have a bathroom to paint and then I've got to do some touch up paint in the living room, hallways and stairways. Things are coming along, slowly but surely. Hopefully Ryan will get the kids out of here a little this weekend so I can make quicker progress. I was mortified yesterday when one of my neighbors stopped by with the girl scout cookies I had ordered. It was 4:00pm and I was still in my pjs, no shower, no make-up and I clearly had McKenna's snot all over my shirt. It was lovely, especially since I hardly know this woman. And that's the story of my life these days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy,
Oh Goodness! Your house does sound eventful. I guess now isn't a good time to ask you to help me with a blog for my small group at church...at least it doesn't come with snot.

-Laurie

Heather said...

I don't know how you do it!