Monday, February 23, 2009

The Hand-Me-Downs

Had I known that McKenna would stay size 12 months in footie pjs for three months... And had I known that she would never keep socks or shoes or slippers on and therefore practically live in footie pajamas, I just might have bought her a few cute girly pairs of pjs. But it's too late now! She's starting to fit in a size 18 month pjs, but they have to fit just perfectly, they can't be long because this girl is learning to walk and is very busy cruising all over the place. In fact, in this picture she thinks she's big stuff because she figured out how to sit on the first step of the stairs. She's figured out how to go up and only fallen once. Going down is a different story. I'm trying to teach her how to go down backwards, but she can't do that without assistance yet. I'm looking forward to some warmer weather so we don't have to keep those little piggies covered all the time!

4 comments:

The Marklund's said...

me too! we need warm weather so sophie can go barefoot. :)

Heather said...

I'm so glad to see McKenna in hand-me-down boy jammies...because our little girl will probably wear them too! They just don't make gender neutral pajamas in those bigger sizes!

The Chatt Pack said...

I think she looks so much like Christian is this picture! She does look so proud.

Anonymous said...

She does look like Christian! I'm sure you could tell it was McKenna if she didn't have the binky, but that binky hides that cute little mouth of hers. Put a picture of Christian side-by-side and I bet you couldn't tell the difference.
Grandmom