Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Day

Here's my big one year old! Oh I can't believe it! Look at that precious face! We haven't really celebrated at all today. This moring I visited a preschool with Christian and I have finally made a decision that I feel great about! Then Christian and I ran a few errands. Then off to the doctor with Abby. Then home. Then to the bank and to pick up Abby's prescription. Back home again and I finally got to spend a little time with my girl. Thank goodness my parents were here to help watch the kids, otherwise I would have had to do all that will everyone in tow!



McKenna hung out in her stroller eating snacks while the rest of the crew played in the driveway. What a relief to have some warmer weather, even it was only in the 40's today.

Here's Nate filling up his scooter!


One of the neighborhood kids (who knocks on our door daily) playing with Chrish.

Christian racing his "bike." I'm looking forward to the day when he chooses to ride his real bike!


Emma got some new glasses (fake ones) for her birthday and she hasn't taken them off since! So it's been a pretty uneventful day for McKenna. But it's been eventful for me. Lots of reminiscing, lots of treasuring that sweet little face, lots of savoring her big wet kisses.



3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday McKenna!! How fast a year goes!

Cait said...

I can't believe she's one already! Happy birthday sweet McKenna!!!

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Judy,

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting. Your kids are absolutely adorable and just about my grandkids ages. Mine are almost 4 this May, and 14 months. I love following young moms blogs as it brings back so many memories of raising my twin boys. It is the toughest job in the world but such a blessing to raise them up for the Lord. I will be following you and enjoying your journey. Have a wonderful day.

Love and Hugs, Laurie