Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Seven

  • Emma's age for just four more days!
  • The date of Emma birthday!
  • How much McKenna weighed when she was born (and Emma too).
  • The number of days in a week.
  • The date of my twin niece's birthday (in May).
  • The first number of my area code.
  • The Biblical number of perfection.
  • THE NUMBER OF TEETH MCKENNA IS CUTTING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to resume my normal existence and become a happy mom again once those SEVEN teeth are done making their appearance! I actually got my finger in her mouth tonight and was a little shocked at what I found! I was actually relieved to know that we're getting it all over with at once and that there is a reason for the sleepless nights and endless days of holding her!

3 comments:

Daniel McCollum said...

ahhh, poor McKenna..and mommy too! WOW, 7 at once...is that possible? Poor girl!

BTW, I like your signature..I might have to copy you! :)

Sarah Joy said...

Oh I remember those days with Riley.. he cut five at a time and the only good thing was that he was done a lot sooner than all the other kids his age but oh the crying some days. I will pray they all cut quickly. I can only imagine whather gums look and FEEL like!

Heather said...

poor baby!