Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Great Debate

Ryan and I have an ongoing debate about who McKenna looks like. Obviously he thinks she looks like him and I think she looks like me. Honestly, I don't think there's any question about who she resembles, but the debate goes on! So it's time for you to weigh in! Who do you think McKenna resembles the most, Judy or Ryan????


This is a picture of me when I was almost a year old. I had my top teeth already, McKenna is just now working on hers.
And here's McKenna at the same age.
Look closely! This is me again.

And here's McKenna.

And this is Ryan at almost a year old!
Let me know what you think!

Does McKenna look like Ryan or Judy?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll



9 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, Judy...If she looked any more like you, she would be you! The ONLY, ONLY thing that I can see of Ryan is the shape of her eyes. Sorry, Ryan!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Judy!

-Laurie

Jenn said...

well, i must say she looks just a little like you!! but to help ryan out a bit...you were the one who picked out the pics so you had the upper hand!!

Laurie in Ca. said...

Okay, I know better than to take the bait and get sucked into this one. I just want to say that she is one little doll with loads of beauty and personality. I see both of you in her. There, I think I am safe:) She is just a cutie pie.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Heidi said...

I really see both of you in her. I can't say one or the other definitely. I do know that she is a cutie!!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Sorry Ryan, that baby girl looks more like her Mama! The shape of McKenna's face and her nose are the same as Judy's. Like Lori, I can see the shape of Ryan's eyes in her too! I think she looks like Christian the most though!

Heather said...

I have to go with Judy...but I've always thought McKenna looks like the feminine version of Christian....and I've always thought Christian looks like Judy. Sorry Ryan...but it really doesn't matter who they look like, they are super cute kids!
Heather W>

Heather said...

I have to go with Judy...but I've always thought McKenna looks like the feminine version of Christian....and I've always thought Christian looks like Judy. Sorry Ryan...but it really doesn't matter who they look like, they are super cute kids!
Heather W>

Katy said...

I think the first picture you posted looks like CHRISTIAN! It's funny how much the kids resemble you and each other!