Thursday, February 19, 2009

Question

Have any of you ever had your counter tops re-surfaced or have you seen it done in a friend's home???????? This is a rather new idea and we are thinking about doing this instead of replacing our counters. It would save a ton of money (literally thousands) but I'm nervous about it. We're going to some one's home tonight to see their re-surfaced counters. We don't even know these people, so it's going to be a little weird, but I've got to see the final product before we pay someone to do it. I don't want to spend the money and then hate it. Let me know if you have any advice on the subject!

2 comments:

Millicent said...

if you have questions you can pick ben's brain. call or email.
(i'm one-handed so this is short)

Laurie in Ca. said...

I think this is a great idea. I am all for saving tons of money when it comes to home improvement. I need to paint really bad, but am terrified at the thought of taking all the coke things down and getting them back up! ~sigh~ Let us know how the resurfacing goes if you do it. I love your kiddos. They are so cute.

Love and Hugs, Laurie