Tuesday, February 17, 2009

All in 1 Day

I love this age!! McKenna is so fun right now. She is doing tons of new stuff everyday! Yesterday she decided to climb the stairs on three different occasions. I'm not too happy about this one. I'm going to have to really keep an eye on her now! She said "book" and when we were playing with a stuffed doggie she barked like a dog! Actually it was more like a high pitched yelp, but cute none the same! Then at dinner when we were praying she folded her hands. I saw her watch our hands and I think she thought for a second that we were going to clap, so she started clapping, then she looked a little closer and folded her hands like Christian and I. And in the picture she's playing our new Candy Land game. She really looks like she knows what she's doing doesn't she?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, big girl! She'll be walking soon, and THEN she'll start talking for real.Oh my!
Grandmom