Sunday, February 22, 2009

I take it back!

Did I actually say that moving wasn't stressing me out at all?? Hmmm...can I take it back? My entire house is a disaster right now. And I do mean every room!! We'll get there and I'm having fun organizing everything, but I hate it when my house is in complete disarray. Don't even mention the word laundry or the fact that Abby and Nate will be here at 7:30am tomorrow morning! Oh the thought of four children in this mess all day! Things could get interesting! I've gotta go shovel stuff off my bed in the hopes of catching a little sleep sometime tonight! See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I totally hate that part of cleaning out and organizing...the part where it gets worse before it gets better.

Sarah Joy said...

YOu can do it Judy! You always do by God's grace. Time after time you amaze me with what you are able to pull thorugh in God's strength. Continue to rely on your Father and trust in him each step of the way. Give the kids some boxes in a room that you aren't in adn let them build or give them a "project" to pack something:)Ask the Holy Spirit to give you the creativity you need today to bring the kids along side you and make them part of this journey... he will!