Thursday, March 11, 2010

McKenna misses Nate!

He's such a sweet friend (except when he says "told ya" which bugged Christian to pieces).
He's the perfect playmate for McKenna. And they spent lots of time together since Chrish was sick. She LOVED playing with him. I think he might have gotten tired of hearing "ATe...I need you." McKenna would call him over and over again and he always went running to find her.

He wanted a picture with McKenna, but she's too fast and not much of a picture girl!
We miss you Nathan buddy!!
Can't wait until you come to visit us again.


2 comments:

Amy said...

At least 20 times a day I hear ... "when I was at Auntie Judy's house...." You guys gave Nate some great memories:) Thank you for taking such great care of him! He loves being part of your family. It's all one big family to him, and I LOVE that!

Amy said...

But seriously, a princess crown???? Where was Uncle Ryan to put a stop to that?!