Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Hot Diggity Dog"

So apparently I've been watching a little too much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I actually used that phrase the other day in a real conversation. Thankfully the conversation was with Christian :)

Okay, so there are two very exciting things happening!!!!!

#1 Our boxes of clothes from "McKenna's Malawi Party" arrived in Africa!!! WooHoo!

#2 Tomorrow we are leaving to go to the "Sweetest place on Earth." Hooray! It should be a fun time even though this is a business trip for Daddy. We're tagging along and looking forward to having a little break from our routine!

Now doesn't all that just make you want to do the "hot dog dance???" My apologies to those of you who don't get the pleasure of watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on a daily basis. You might not have a clue about what I'm talking about. Consider yourselves the lucky ones.


3 comments:

Katy said...

i'm glad you're tagging along with ryan - you totally should take advantage of these little trips when you can....and enjoy the chocolate!!

and yes, i'm singing the hot dog song over here now! ;)

Amy said...

oh my word you made me laugh!!! But as long as you manage to steer clear of using "hot diggity dog" in adult conversation, I think you're still safe....maybe....

Jenn said...

haha, i've definitely caught myself repeating phrases from kids shows with the kiddos too! btw, thanks for getting this catchy little tune stuck in my head :)