Sunday, March 14, 2010

Good Day

It's been good!
Had a wonderful morning at church!
The 4th & 5th graders were really into the lesson I taught, which is always nice :)
Even the adults in the room told me they learned something, which is always a bonus.
Got to hold Ryan's hand during the service. It's always so relaxing to sit in church and just absorb what God has for me.
The kids are feeling much better. And I am too! Not perfect, but good enough.
I got to take a nap for about 10 minutes before being woken up by my little girl singing in her crib. She sings "Jesus Loves Me" all day long. Literally she does! You could call me anytime of the day and you could hear that sweet little song in her heart.
There was a great turn out at the coupon class my friend and I taught tonight! It was a fun night of fellowship and sharing.
My dad is officially moved in with us. My mom will be here next weekend. It's fun for all of us to have him. I hope we don't wear him out. The poor guy ended up watching the movie Cars today with Christian. I'm sure he was loving that.
Busy day, but so full of blessings!
I hope your weekend was great too!


1 comment:

Vicky said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better!! I looked up some natural remedies for preventing asthma. #1 avoid breathing in chemical cleaners---lysol, chrox, ammonia etc. #2 quercetin (in apples,onions and green tea) has been linked to lower rates of asthma. #3 Australian research found that whole milk protects against astham, while soy beverages appear to increase the risk #4 omega 3 (in fish oil, walnuts, and flax oil) are anti-inflammatory #5 Vitamin C (broccoli,leafy greens, peppers, strawberries, tomatoes etc,) helps protect the bronchial airways and lungs. We will keep praying:) Love, Vicky