Monday, March 22, 2010

Can you guess what today is?


When my mom carried these balloons into the house Chrisitan said, "Mommy, when you see this you're going to be so happy, you're not going to be able to stand it."

I got this absolutely beautiful decoration!


And clearly he is way more excited about this day than I am.
Ryan and I talked about going out to dinner tonight, but my children would be super disappointed. And since they are the best gift I've ever recieved I'm perfectly happy to spend my day with them.


6 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday dear friend!! I am SO GLAD that God blessed the world with you, and me with your friendship. Love you!!!

Katy said...

now that you have built in babysitters with your parents, i hope you DO let them watch your kids for a night and you and ryan get AWAY and enjoy each other!! Happy birthday - of course I knew what day it was! Love you my friend! :) (and isn't it fun watching your kids get excited for you? :) )

paintit4u said...

Happy Birthday, Judy! May God richly bless you this year. Anna :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy,

It looks like you and I share the same birthday, the 22nd! Happy Birthday Judy!

Sally

Sarah Joy said...

Happy Birthday Dear Judy! I miss you and celebrating your special day with you in person... sending hugs you way! I love you!!!!

Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday!