Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Under Contract

It's been stressful.
I've cried!
We had just decided that we were done with this house selling roller coaster...
and then two offers in one day.
One offer was perfect.
We didn't even counter, just accepted.
We close on September 22nd.
And then we have no idea what we're doing (I'll save all that for another post).
This is a God thing.
No doubt about it. I feel confident that it is.
But I still am not sleeping well.
The planner in me is hating the lack of a plan.
Ryan and I need some time to talk and there hasn't been time.
Maybe tomorrow :)
So we're rejoicing, but SAD.
As soon as we walked out of our realtor's office, Ryan hugged me and said, "We had our babies in that house. We have such good memories in that house."
Sniff-sniff
We love this house, neighborhood, neighbors...it's been perfect!
So I'm clinging to Jeremiah 29:11...that God has only good plans for us...and we are full of HOPE.

7 comments:

Millicent said...

woohoo! Congrats!! I can't wait to see what you guys do next!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on selling your home! I know it's emotional but you will create so many memories in your next home.

I'll be praying that you and Ryan find the perfect home for your family!!!

-Laurie

Heidi said...

I've been hoping all day that this was your exciting news you mentioned on FB last night! I be praying for this next step in the journey! God is so good, can't wait to see how He leads you!!

anthonyandbeth said...

what exciting news! it's always hard to move but it's an adventure and there will be many exciting times and things to come! enjoy the process! :)

Katy said...

now comes the FUn part! i haven't caught up on everything else, but was DYINg to read about the offer! okay, gotta go feed a new baby...more later.

Julie and Chris said...

HOORAY! Best of luck as you start this new chapter in your lives. I can't wait to hear all about it!

April said...

Congratulations!!! God has something great in store for you!