Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's all fun and games 'till...


someone gets hurt! Our little buddy Nicholas walked right in front of Em as she came down the slide yesterday. I hopped up so fast from taking this picture to help poor Nicholas, that I didn't even realize I had the picture until I was going through them later. Doesn't it look awful? Look at Abby's face up at the top of the slide...she knew it was bad. Yikes! Thankfully Nicholas quickly recovered when I offered him some fruit snacks, but it was still a very sad moment, I mean he actually flew through the air for a moment, poor guy! It didn't take him long before he was doing it himself!! I was so proud of him. Christian would not have recovered that quickly! Pretty amazing if you ask me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God Nicholas is all right....great picture though!

-Laurie

The Marklund's said...

WOW! what a picture!! Glad to hear he's ok!

Katy said...

oh my word - talk about a picture being worth a thousand words!!!

Jenn said...

you don't even need to explain what happened in that picture! wow, glad he is ok.

April said...

I can't believe you got that picture of Emily and Nicholas!You are such a skilled photographer!