Monday, August 3, 2009

The Breakfast Bunch

Just so you know, I hardly slept last night. I kept going over and over in my mind my "plan" of exactly how I would get all five kids out of the house in time for our morning showing. It was originally supposed to happen at 9am, but thankfully I got the showing changed to 10am so I had a little more time to work with. All the kids slept in their clothes and their shoes were all lined up by the front door, so we actually had a pretty easy morning. We were at McDonalds by 9:45!
It's so nice to have Emma around. She's just so perfect with McKenna!

We played in the playland for over an hour before heading back home.


Of course we had a minor injury. Not quite sure how you accidentally bite yourself in the knee while doing a trick on the slide, but it actually happened.

I just love that handsome little face. My heart was so delighted last night when the girls started pestering Christian asking him who he wanted to have a sleepover with in his room. Both girls were hoping he would pick one of them and instead Chrish chose Nate. I could tell that it meant a lot to Nathan to be picked over the girls. So the boys had a "boys only" sleepover in Christian's room. Although I have a feeling Christian was wishing he had picked about since Nate fell asleep in about 2 minutes.

I had forgotten just how wild this girl can be! Just wait til you see what she created in our backyard today!
McKenna was perfectly content to observe all the action from her seat on the steps and she's been carrying around Abby's princess notebook all day!

P.S. I almost forgot to update you on the house selling situation. It's official...we have two offers but for various reason we won't know what they actually are until 9:00am tomorrow. So that probably means another sleepless night for me. Not only do we have two offers, but we have another showing tomorrow afternoon right in the middle of nap time. Isn't that nice? So I'm trying my best to keep the house clean for another 24 hours. Wish me luck!


4 comments:

Katy said...

2 offers is a GREAT thing!!! very exciting...now i'll be checking YOUR blog at 9:01 AM tomorrow! :)

heatherlm said...

That's great news Judy! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Heather said...

When it rains it pours! That's great! I'm impressed about getting out of the CLEAN house by 10 am!

Holly said...

Congrats on the offers. That is awesome news. I'll be praying that God leads your decisions in the next few days/weeks and that beautiful house in the country becomes yours! I'll be envious,of course, but also very excited for you!