Sunday, August 30, 2009

Did I mention...

that we went to the beach last weekend and it was fabulous? We were originally planning on going on vacation this week, but as soon as we found out that our house sold we canceled the whole thing. We don't have the time or money for a vacation like that right now. I was super sad about it. Going to the beach is a huge part of summer for me. It's a tradition and I was so disappointed. So my sweet husband gave in and we went to the beach for one night. We only had enough hotel points for one night and the place we were staying was $499 a night so we were not about to pay for a second night. It was crazy to drive all that way for just one night, but it was worth every second of it to me. I can't wait to share more. Once again I amaze myself with just how many pictures I'm capable of taking in a 24 hour period.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad I'm not the only mom who puts the kids in life jackets just to walk along the side of the ocean!

Katy said...

i'm SO glad you went...even if it was only for a day. maybe next summer you guys can come to myrtle beach and see ME!! :)