Monday, August 17, 2009

Success!

Can you believe it? Look at how great this turned out!!
When the cousins were visiting I decided ((very last minute)) to drag everyone to the mall. I just really wanted a picture of all of them together, but that is so hard to accomplish...we try all the time and it's rarely successful. I think the last time we were successful was last Christmas.

But the girl took 5 pictures and that first one ((at the top of the page)) turned out pretty good. You might think Mckenna is smiling, but really she's about to start bawling!
Of course, these girls are pros.
Cute or what?
And the boys tolerated it and we bribed them just a little.
But you'll notice very few pictures of McKenna because she is a terror when it comes to pictures. As soon as she sees a picture studio she freaks out, so we're going to have to get some pictures of her done this fall when it's cooler outside.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy...
OMG! They are amazing! I'm placing my order now..just let me know how much!

Hope all is well..talk to you soon.

Laurie

Katy said...

they turned out AMAZING!!! how GREAT are they!!!!

Jenn said...

sooo cute! those pics turned out amazing... i want one too!

Anonymous said...

I had better get my name on the list for a picture before they are all gone. I love all of them!
Grandmom