Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Little Roller Coaster Warrior

Notice my "death grip" on Christian? That's because we were on a real roller coaster! Like one for big people. We went to Hershey Park yesterday and it didn't take long for Christian to get tired of the "slow, baby rides." He kept asking to get on the big roller coasters, the ones that go upside down. So Ryan searched until he found one that Christian was tall enough to get on with an adult. It's didn't go upside down, but it was considered a "moderate thrill ride." It was thrilling enough for me. You totally felt like you were going to fall right out because it went completely on it's side. He LOVED it! On our third time riding it Christian started crying in the middle of it and I panicked thinking that he was about to get sick, but NO, he was just crying because it was almost over and we told him he couldn't go again.
If you want to feel dizzy and truly have some time to kill you can watch this random video that someone recorded while riding the same roller coaster. Click here to see it. I'm just adding it so Christian can watch it later, because he'll love seeing it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun he is having! He's sooooo much braver than I am...I get sick on the merry go round!

He has such an adventurous spirit...gotta love it.

Laurie

Katy said...

how fun - you definitely can tell that by his expression!! And I love that the picture shows the mommy death grip too! :)

Lori said...

I just took Jake to Del Grosso's Park in Tipton, PA. It was wonderful because it is BOGO!! (on NBC 25's website) Anyway...we rode every ride there, too! Jake got on the one that takes you up and drops you. We rode that 4 times in a row. I can't wait for Disney...he is going to have a blast!

I can't believe what dare devils we have!!! It is so amazing how fast they are growing up!

Sarah Joy said...

oh, how funny is that! I can't believe how much he loved it!