Friday, August 7, 2009

I can't believe this...

But it seems that we have another showing tomorrow. I was almost giddy with delight at the thought of NO MORE SHOWINGS. I lost count, but I think we've had 15 showings plus two open houses. All of that equals, A LOT of WORK! So I was shocked when I got a call today that someone wanted to see our house tomorrow. But my realtor talked me into letting them see the house because "you never know what can happen in this market." So I'm back to picking up train track, folding the towels and wiping all the sticky stuff off the table. ((sigh)) I can only hope that one day this will end :)


2 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

Show, Show, Show! Sell, Sell Sell! And then have a back up offer... that would be nice:)

Katy said...

it is good to have LOTS of options just in case, for sure. but still annoying - i feel your pain!