Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today

is a big day! We should know for sure after today if we are definitely moving or not!!! We've been waiting for the results of the appraisal and we should hear something by the end of today. The buyer has also requested a termite inspection and that will take place today.

A lot of you have been wondering what our PLAN is and quite frankly we don't really have one :) I'm fine with the "no plan" PLAN one minute and then the next minute I'm getting all emotional about the fact that I don't know where I'm going to set up our Christmas tree in December. I know that seems silly, but it's really been bothering me. We are trying to find a place to rent (that's decent) for the short term, but no one wants to rent to us short-term. They want us to sign a year lease, so we might have to do that and just loose our security deposit if we break the lease, which I hope we do :)

We have a house in mind that we're going to make an offer on, but we're going to make a very insulting offer and offer them way less than their asking price. But the house has major issues (like it needs a new roof - major), it's in foreclosure and has been on the market with only one offer since last December. So we're going to go for it and give it a try and see what happens. We don't have a back up plan. We aren't in love with any other houses on the market right now, so we might just have to wait. Who knows why this is all unfolding like it is, but I do know that Jesus has a plan for every detail of this and we're trusting him! or trying to trust him and not worry about the Christmas tree and other unnecessary thoughts that keep running through my head.

So back to today... I plan on packing my kitchen :) We'll see if I make more progress than yesterday!

No comments: