Saturday, August 15, 2009

Deals

Hey friends....so I'm here at the library...AGAIN... missing my computer soooo much. But it's been good in a way! I'm reading a great book that I'll have to share about later when I have more time. It's a great read. I've gone on more bike rides and read more pictures books this week than I have all summer. But I still miss my computer and can't wait to get it back.

I was surprised that so many of you didn't know that Walmart did price matching, so I wanted to share a few more things that you won't want to miss this week!!!

1. More about Walmart...It's so easy to price match there. The cashiers almost always know what to do to adjust the price. Just make sure you tell them to adjust the price as they're ringing you up, not at the end of the transaction! It's an easy way to save tons of money.

2. Target just started price matching, but it's a little more complicated. You complete your transaction at the check out line and then take your receipt over to the service desk along with the sale fliers from other stores, and they will refund you the difference. Still at great deal, but not convenient when you have kids with you. I've never done it at Target. It sounds like too much hassle, but if Target is closer for you than Walmart then it might be worth it!

3. HERE'S WHAT I DON'T WANT YOU TO MISS>>>>>This week is doubles week at Kmart. I NEVER go to Kmart b/c I think their prices are too high, but this week they will double any coupon up to $2.00. So you can have a $2 coupon and they will double it to $4!!!! Hello...FREE STUFF!!! Check out http://hip2save.blogspot.com for a whole list of stuff you can get for FREE. If you are new to couponing, have a Kmart and have a computer with a printer...you can do this!! There are a few rules: only 10 coupons per transaction (so people just don't go crazy). And your total has to be $25.00 before the coupons (very easy to do). Give it a try! I've already told Ryan I'll be going a few times this week. Anytime I can get cereal for free...I'm on it :)

1 comment:

Millicent said...

FYI...waynesboro Kmart says that they don't care what your total is, and they'll do as many of the same coupon as you have. That was last round...this time I don't know but I plan to ask!