Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Creativite Kids = Backyard Waterpark

So it all started with this...the green pool with the toddler whale slide/sprinkler in it.
I quickly realized that one little green pool was not going to be enough for this crew...so I added a few more.


And everyone had a grand time for awhile, but leave it to Emma and Abby to have to come up with something better.


Each kid had their own floaty ring...not sure why...but this was the cool thing to do.


See...very cool.


So the next thing I knew Emma had devised this plan and had recruited everyone else to help.
And that was fun for awhile.... Our neighbor Nicholas like it!...

Until Emma thought of this nice slip-n-slide / real slide combo.

It seemed like a very dangerous idea to me, but what do I know.

And this went on all morning and Christian is asking for it again...we'll see!

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

i love your slip n slide. it's so wide. where did you get it?