Sunday, January 9, 2011

Little Pink Driver

McKenna wasn't so excited about this present on Christmas morning, which was a real disappointment to me!! I was thrilled about it and could hardly wait to give it to her. I bought it this summer at Target when it was on clearance 75% off and that is probably one of the reasons I love it so much, because I love a good deal! But she was afraid of it. So we let Christian ride on it with her for awhile (even though that made them over the weight limit). And now she's Miss Independent!! She can even steer without running into walls!!
Doesn't she look so big?? She's really changing and growing up. I love to ask her about her birthday. She'll tell you that she's going to be three and that her birthday is in "Febrary" and that she doesn't want candles on her cake because she doesn't like candles.

No comments: