Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Saw Him

I saw our little boy today (on an ultrasound, of course). He's getting so big and he's so cute!!! I actually got a good look at his face and it's just dear! He gave me a thumbs up...actually I think he was trying to get his thumb in his mouth. It was so cute. And he's still a boy, I just asked them to make sure since I'll be painting a bedroom soon!

I'm going to give the doctor a call tomorrow to get an "official" report of what they found out with this ultrasound. I pretty much already know what they're going to tell me.....he's big. So I'm just hoping that he'll decided to show up 10 days early like his sister did. Then we won't have a problem!!

I can not even believe that I'm one day away from being 30 weeks! I remember how long this pregnancy seemed back in August. Where on earth did the time go??

I am going to have to scan the ultrasound pics I got from today and add them to this post later because they are way too cute! I've never had an ultrasound this far along in a pregnancy and it was quite amazing to see what a little person he has become already!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. We are looking forward to meeting this precious boy.
Grandmom

Sarah Joy said...

Can't wait to see the pics from today but really can't wait to see the pics when he arrives!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm giggling just a little bit about you wanting them to double check so you could do your painting. Anna :)