Thursday, January 27, 2011

His First Snowman

We got a little bit of snow here yesterday. Okay, about 7-8 inches. Christian LOVES snow. He and Ryan were outside for about 3 hours last night. And yesterday afternoon Christian went out all by himself and built me this adorable snow man.


I'm so impressed that he made him all by himself. Unfortunately he wanted me to be able to open the door to the garage and see him (which was a sweet thought...so I didn't even have to walk out in the snow to take a look at him), but he's right behind my car. So as soon as we have to go anywhere Mr. Lop-sided is going to get run over.


4 comments:

Heather said...

That is a great snowman!...and so great he can do that by himself!! So sweet and sad that he will have to be run over!

Lisa said...

How creative (just like his mommy)!

Sarah Joy said...

Way to go Christian!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the snowman! Love the boy!
Grandmom