Monday, January 17, 2011

An Interview with Christian


How old are you?


5


What's your favorite color?


Red and Green


What's your favorite sport?


Baseball and soccer


What do you like to play with?


Wii and DSi


What is your favorite Bible Character?


Jesus.


Why?


Because he can do anything!


What is your favorite place to go?


Beach & Swimming place


What is your favorite thing to eat?


Pizza, Mac & cheese, Water with ice


Who is your best friend?


Carter, Abby, Nathan & Emma


What's your favorite game?


Mouse Trap & Don't spill the beans


What do you like to do with McKenna?


Play kitchen


What do you think about having a new brother?
I'm excited for him to be born. Then I'll get used to him and I won't be excited.


What is your favorite TV show or movie?


The Berenstain Bears


What's your favorite toy?


Lightning McQueen cars


What is your favorite place in our house?


My room, playing with my cars and building towers


What do you like about Daddy?


That he likes to play the Wii with me. And when he says TaTa. And I like to tackle him.


What do you like about McKenna?


That she always does a funny frown.


What do you like about Mommy?


That she loves to snuggle me and that she gives me kisses! And when she tucks in my covers.


What are you good at?


Playing games with Grandmom


What is one thing you want to learn to do?


Learn how to swim without floaties


Is there anything else you want to tell me?


That I decided to have a party for my dad.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christian and I have a great time playing games together and, he is REALLY GOOD at it.
Grandmom

Anonymous said...

Christian is a young man who knows what he likes!!! What sweet answers.

Laurie