Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear Abby,

I'm so glad you came to my house to visit me! I had lots of fun decorating a gingerbread house with you. It was my very first time decorating a gingerbread house and I loved all the candy. I love you too. I tell my mommy all the time that you are my best friend.

Mommy thought I should show you what I did with that gingerbread house we made. She caught me in the act of eating it. I wish you could have eaten it with me because it was so yummy. Mommy had to put it on top of the refrigerator and then it disappeared.
I miss you and just wanted to say "hi."

Love,
McKenna


1 comment:

Jake and Nikki said...

Dear McKenna,
I LOVE YOU TOO! I'm sure you had fun eating our gingerbread house :) I wonder how it disappeared?? I love you very, very much!
Love,
Abby