Sunday, January 9, 2011

Conversations

Tonight McKenna was watching Little Bear and she told Ryan, "I want Little Bear to come over to my house sometime. He's a nice friend! I want to play with him."

Christian's told me this before, but since he told me again tonight it must be accurate:
C: I remember the first time I prayed to Jesus.
Me: You do?? When was it?
C: I think I was like three or four and you made me take a real shower for the first time. I was scared and didn't want to take a shower (starting to make me feel like a bad mom at this point). So I prayed to Jesus that I wouldn't die (nice!) and then I wasn't scared anymore.

Isn't that a lovely story of how Christian learned to pray??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good he remembered! Obviously impacted him greatly and he learned to rely on God!!

Laurie