Monday, April 25, 2011

T-Ball

Christian's first official t-ball season kicked off at the beginning of this month. You just haven't heard about it because I haven't been there (unless you count the 5 min. I spent dropping him off last week).
Thankfully my dear friend Raeann managed to take a few pictures of Christian! He loves it. So far it's just been practice, but the games start next week (I think! I'm so out of the loop)!


Ryan and Christian have spent hours practicing in the backyard and he really is improving.
Christian absolutely loved soccer, so I've been hoping that t-ball will be a similar experience for him. We'll see. So far he loves it because his best friend is on the team and he just loves sports in general!! I'm sure this is the first of many, many posts about t-ball. So stay tuned!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love t-ball! The games are so cute and funny. Anna :)