Thursday, April 14, 2011

4 hrs 23 min




This is huge people!!


Huge!


Will fell asleep at 10pm and at 2:23am I woke up and jumped out of bed to make sure he was still breathing. He has NEVER slept that long.


Of course I ruined it when I shook him to make sure he was okay. I wonder how long he would have lasted if I hadn't ruined it??




The sun is shining.


Friends are coming to play.


I got to talk to my sister.


I feel reasonably well rested for the first time in awhile. The baby acne actually looks a little better today (trust me...that picture in the previous post doesn't do it justice. It's awful. It just looks like it hurts. All over his face, on his ears, in his hair. Oh I hate it, but I think it's getting better...just a bit).


It's going to be a great day.

3 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Funny, how it is all in your prospective of things.......I don't think I would be that happy about only getting 4 hours of sleep but to a nursing Mom it's a little slice of Heaven! Hope your good day continues!

Katy said...

4 hours of sleep is HUGE!!! so now you know he can - don't wake him up next time! he's fine! i always woke mine up at about9:30 or 10 JUSt to feedthem one last time and then put them back in bed and let them sleep. he's getting ready to turn the corner - i just know it!

Sarah Joy said...

4 hours is huge! I remember not being able to let SW go longer than 3 hours because of the issues he was having and I just wanted to die already from sleep deprivation. Those early months were so hard... cherish all the sleep you can get! Isn't it funny how our internal fire alarm goes off the first time they sleep a little longer?
I get your baby acne too... another SW issue. His face actually split open from it at about a month and yes it was painful to look at. It took months to find out that he was allergic to dairy and that is what caused it in our boy. Once I cleansed my body form dairy he cleared up as well as began to heal internally from the reflux issues. But his face is scarred and you only see it when he is in the sun or hot. Our doctor didn't ID it but the lactation consultant did, crazy that the doctor didn't catch am allergy like that. If his doesn't clear up by the expected time frame ask about that.