Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Soul Sister

This picture is circa 1995! That's by childhood BFF, Sarah!

And I got to see her in person last week!!

Reagan, Scotty, McKenna, Riley, Christian & Will
Sarah's three boys with my three kiddos! It was so fun to see them all playing together.



McKenna adored playing with Scotty, although she could not remember his name. After they left she kept calling him "that boy."


Poor Will. Ha! Scotty & McKenna just loved getting their picture taken with him.


Reagan had the magic touch with Will! Will was totally content to let Reagan hold him.


It was just good for my soul to see my dear friend Sarah. We've been friends since middle school. We've lived a lot of life together and I continue to be blessed by her friendship. She's one of the reasons I blog and I'm so thankful she blogs too. It makes me feel like we're neighbors :)

And what a blessing that her husband, Warren, doesn't mind stopping by to hang out whenever they're traveling through the area!

Thanks for visiting us guys!! Let's do it again soon :)





No comments: