Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hosanna!!

I hope you all had a great Palm Sunday! What a beautiful day! We all made it to church this morning! It was Will's first time. Thankfully he slept through the entire service. Christian is already to the point where he gives me a look when I take his picture. This one says, "Why are you taking our picture in the car mom?" It was a big event...all five of us going to church together, so I was trying to document it.

And clearly this one didn't work out. Will looked so cute this morning in an outfit that used to be Nathan's, but I snapped this picture...realized I needed to do it again .... and then my batteries in my camera died... I was going to change them....then Will spit up on his outfit and that was the end of that. But trust me...he looked adorable!



No comments: