Monday, April 18, 2011

I've been wrong before...

And I'm worried that I might have guessed wrong again. Christian's "stomach virus" just hasn't seemed "normal" to me. If you can call a stomach virus normal. He has a bad cough and really hasn't throw up that much. High fever, bad headache, bad cough and not a ton of throwing up. I just remembered the time I totally thought Christian had a stomach bug and instead he had pneumonia. Oh my poor baby was so sick and looked so sad! So now I'm questioning myself and regretting the fact that I let this day go by without taking him to the doctor. Now we have another long night ahead of us and hopefully I can get a dr. appointment in the morning. You know your kid is sick when he says "Just turn off the tv. I can't watch that. I'm too sick." So he has laid in my bed all day. Doing nothing. Just laying there. Several times he's gotten up to go sit in the shower, but then he goes right back to bed. It's very sad! I'm so thankful that this is the first time he's been sick in months. Thank you Jesus! Now we are once again asking the Lord to restore healing to Christian's little body and to protect the rest of us this sickness.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Poor Christian! I am praying for him, for you and for wellness in your house!!!

Anonymous said...

How was your night last night? I'm praying Christian rested well and is much better this morning.
Raeann

Amy said...

Poor little Christian. We are praying for his little body! Give him hugs from Auntie Mimi!

jenn said...

just thinking about you and checking in to see how everyone is doing!! hope you had a better day/night! :)