Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! We sure did. It was so nice to go to my parent's house and get to rest a little bit. Ryan and I were completely exhausted from our move and it's not over yet, but the kids had a wonderful Christmas and so did we!

Unfortunately, we will not have a phone, internet or cable TV until January 5th! Ugh...January 5th!! So this blog is going to be silent for awhile. I'm sitting on the floor in our townhouse right now, but the internet will be cut off here soon. So if you need to get in touch with us over the next week or so, don't email me because there is no guarantee when I'll get it.

So have a happy new year!! And I'll talk to you in 2010!

1 comment:

Sarah Joy said...

Missed seeing you while we were home but life is so full. I can't wait to see the pictures of your new house and hear all about it. And I can't wait to come visit!