Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pneumonia

So that explains a lot!
No wonder I've been so tired lately.
No wonder I've been waking up at night having trouble breathing.
Silly me just thought it was my asthma acting up.

So I went to the doctor today to get a new inhaler and he says;
"Well, the good news is that it's not full blown pneumonia."
And I say;
"What on earth are you talking about? That's not good news at all!! Are you telling me that I have pneumonia??"
He says;
"Yes, it sounds that way. But I think you can get over it on your own. It's just walking pneumonia."

And I was completely astounded. Totally shocked!! I really didn't think I was sick at all. Just a cold and some asthma. So now I've got my new inhaler and a nifty little antibiotic and I should be better in a jiffy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy,
I hope that feeling much better today!

Sally

Courtney said...

judy...you take care of yourself!

Katy said...

oh good grief judy! glad that at least you went to the doctor and hoping you really ARE feeling better SOON! :)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

You poor thing! I hope you are better soon!

(And thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog.) :)