Friday, December 11, 2009

Moving!

(Christian & McKenna looking out the window of their new house)
So have I told you what our moving plans are yet??
We close on our new house on the afternoon of December 21st. My plan is to spend the day cleaning and painting Christian's room on the 22nd. And we're going to move on the 23rd of December. How's that for a Christmas present. Obviously this is not the best time to be moving, but we're going for it and we have some very selfless friends who have volunteered to help!
(There has been some talk of this becoming the "train room." Wouldn't that be fun!)
I'm heading to my parent's house this weekend, since Ryan was going to be traveling anyway. I'm planning on trying to recover from this nasty sickness I've been dealing with this week. Because NEXT WEEK is going to be huge! Lots and lots of packing to do! I've barely started and I need to be really organized about this. Thankfully my presents are all bought, wrapped and coming with me to my parent's house this weekend (we'll be having our Christmas morning at their house...because our new house will likely be a disaster!!).
So that's the latest! I hope you have a great weekend and that you're enjoying this season.

2 comments:

Katy said...

oh it's going to be so exciting!!! it's a GREAT christmas present! :)

Holly said...

Judy - when you have a minute, can you send me the name of the surgeon who did McKenna's ear tubes? I emailed you, but wasn't sure if you got it. Ellie needs tubes and we didn't really like the local surgeon we saw this week. I would love to get a second opinion, but need to do it soon. Sorry if it seems like I'm stalking you about this. I just need to figure out what to do about her ear tubes! Thanks a million.