Thursday, December 24, 2009

Home sweet home!

Slowly but surely we are getting settled. I ate by breakfast by this fire this morning.

And this is my view out the window in the family room. Isn't that a quaint little red barn?

We are completely amazed that in 48 hours we have moved almost everything into our house. We have some incredible friends who have been totally selfless this week. We have seen God's love in the most tangible of ways this week and we feel so humbled and blessed. We miss our kids terribly, but I know they've been having a blast. Thankfully, I'll be the one tucking them into bed tonight.

So Happy Christmas Eve to you!
Just know that as I'm cleaning and unpacking today I'm going to be praying specifically for you!! Yes you! I'm praying that the "eyes of your heart" will be opened to Jesus like never before. I'm praying that even in all they busyness that today and tomorrow entail that your mind will wander to Him and that you will be able to steal a few moments away to WORSHIP Him!

"Oh come let us adore Him! Christ the Lord"

1 comment:

Katy said...

judy it's beautiful! i can't wait to get to know your new house and see your sweet family settling into it!