Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thankful

Ryan had the day off today. It's rare for him to have a day off. He doesn't always get the holidays off that everyone else has off. And what did I do?? I handed him a "honey-do" list. I'm sure he was thrilled. Most of the stuff on the list was minor, like "Water the plant on top of the kitchen cabinets." That's something I usually do, but can't do at this point. He didn't bat an eye. He did it all. And he watched the kids tonight so I could spend some time with some sweet friends who just wanted to encourage me in these last few very long weeks of pregnancy. I got to relax and laugh while he was dealing with dishes and dinner and bedtime. So tonight I'm heading to bed feeling very blessed. God has given me such a treasure in Ryan and I am so very grateful. I thank God daily for my marriage and for this partner that God created so perfectly for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for "that sweet guy" also.
Grandmom

Anonymous said...

I love how God has just the right person out there for everyone! Have a great day Judy!!!

Laurie