Friday, February 18, 2011

36 Weeks

36 Weeks
Measuring 38 weeks (hey, at least it's not 39!!)
1 cm dilated :)
The wait continues!!!


Little man decided not to cooperate for his non-stress test this morning.
It should have only taken 20 minutes.
He decided to sleep for a solid 45 minutes with no movement.
The doctor didn't like that.
So I had a little sugar and a little caffeine and he decided to move around a little bit.
Whew.....so we avoided a trip to the hospital for more monitoring!!!
I've got to pay a little more attention to him and make sure he's kicking like he should.
Not easy when you've got a ton of other "more pressing" things going on around you.

Very thankful for President's Day :)
It means a 3 day weekend for Ryan.
I just about cried when he told me I was so happy!!!

Another gorgeous day.
Another picnic lunch on the porch.
Christian has a buddy over.
McKenna's about to take a nap!
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

the mccollums... said...

we want to see a belly pic!!! a picture of you has been long overdue! :) glad things went well today and you didn't have to go to the hospital for more monitoring.

Sarah Joy said...

Sounds like a great day! Great news on baby front. Love you-

Heather said...

What a little stinker! I can't remember any of my non-stress tests with Caroline being less than an hour!....I even started taking food and drink with me to every appointment. I tried to make the most of getting to sit and rest in the little dark room by myself! Hopefully the next one will be quicker for you!