Friday, February 11, 2011

Great day!!!


We'll start off with a useless piece of trivia for you: Christian no longer owns a pair of jeans without a hole in the knee. Every single pair of jeans (he started the school year with 8 pairs of jeans) now sports a huge hole. Ryan asked me if I was going to sew them. ha! We've been together for 10 years, when has he ever seen me sew anything?? The above picture is what Christian does all the time and that would explain the jean issue!

Baby doctor appointment this morning was great!! Little man is still measuring ahead, but not quite as far ahead!!! Only 2 weeks ahead this time and the doctor actually said "well, he's not that huge! I think you'll be able to delivery him." Whew...nice to hear that he's not huge from a medical professional :) So we pushed back my next ultrasound and moved a few appointments around and if I were guessing I would say we're going to have a baby about a month from now. Christian is dying to know a date. He keeps asking me how many more days until the baby comes and now I can finally give him a more concrete idea. Poor guy...he's such a planner!!!

Some prayers were answered on behalf of our family this morning! Still a long road ahead, but God is faithful!



My mom watched McKenna this morning while I was at the doctor and she did some laundry! Oh my, I love that. She's so good to me!!!


That's all for now. McKenna's been in the bathroom the entire time I've been typing this and I can hear water running, so it's probably time for me to go :) What on earth is she doing in there??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McKenna is probably brushing her teeth. She is very good at it. I love having special time with her. She is a delight! I could probably patch some of Christian's jeans, but they probably look better with holes in them. PopPop and I are so thankful for the good doctor's report today. God is so good to our family.
You are a blessing Judy. Just hang in there a little longer for that strong, healthy boy you are carrying.
Love, Grandmom