Sunday, February 27, 2011

Heard Around My House Lately

McKenna: "Mommy remember, we don't peepee in our pants."



Me: "Thanks for the reminder McKenna."



--------------



Christian runs over to Mckenna and taps on her shoulder and says "Honk, Honk."



McKenna yells "Christian, don't honk me. I'm not a honker."



I say "Christian, stop honking your sister."



Never dreamed I would actually be having conversations like this!



--------------



McKenna: "Jesus made my baby doll, right?"



Me: "Well, Jesus makes people. And people make baby dolls."



McKenna: "I can't tell my baby that! It will make her sad."



-------------






Christian: "I like the smell of toots."



What a boy!



-------------





McKenna: "How long till my birthday starts again!"


Me: "It's going to be 362 more days until your birthday."


McKenna jumping up and down: "Yay!!! I love my birthday. I can't wait!"


Apparently numbers mean nothing to her at this point!



--------------------

Christian: "Daddy!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no!!!! My Capri Sun went in the toilet."

-------------------

So there you have it! Isn't my life entertaining???

I can't wait to add one more to the mix :)

We've already had some very interesting conversations about how babies are born.

I can just imagine the conversations we'll be having about nursing!!
















4 comments:

Katy said...

love it! this is what's great about a blog - so you have this stuff recorded and will never forget it! callie is all about her birthday too. david told her that her birthday is coming up in about 4 weeks, and she said "hooray - then I'll be 4 and then 5!" last year, about a day after her birthday she already started saying "i'm about to be 4...even though she had only turned 3 the day before!" it's always on to the next party with her! :)

Christine said...

hahaha!! Oh my goodness! I was just literally laughing out loud :) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Yeah just wait til McKenna starts nursing her baby instead of bottle feeding her. Love all those conversations that make you chuckle through the day...glad you are writing those down.

-Laurie

Lisa said...

Love it! Thanks for the laughs