Monday, February 7, 2011

6lbs 13oz

Believe it or not, that's the estimate of Baby Chatt's weight right now at just 34weeks. Now it's an estimate, so it totally could be off. There have been people who have been told they're having a 10lb baby only to deliver a nice 8lb cutie a short time later. So we continue with our "wait and see" plan. February 25th will be our big decision making day. It's my 37 week appointment and that's when we will find out the results of one final ultrasound before we decided whether or not to induce or have a c-section. Honestly, I'm just praying that I go into labor on my own right around February 25th. That would just be perfect...unlikely...but perfect.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for the same thing. I hope you go into labor on your own when our little guy is around 8 lbs.
Grandmom

Katy said...

Oh Judy - just wanted you to know that I haven't dropped off the planet - still checking in on you and praying for you SO much these days. I know these last days and weeks are so exhausting, so hang in there!! They told me Jacob was measuring big, and since Josiah was 8 lbs 15 oz (which I delivered totally fine) they were a little nervous. Anyways, we waited...and Jacob came at 8 lbs 4 oz - just perfectly fine. I'll be praying for peace and that God would give you and your doctor wisdom and discernment. Somehow women managed to have babies for many years before all this fancy equipment came along!!!

Millicent said...

Tell them you have to wait until I get back :)
Praying for you and the little guy!!

Heather said...

The Doctors told me that Addison was going to be at least 8lbs, there was even a friendly "bet" between two of the midwives after my last ultrasound. One said 8lbs 7 oz, one said 8.12. Addison came out at 7lbs 2 oz. I'm praying for you!!!!