Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Pregnant Bloggy Buddies

You know what's been kind-of fun this pregnancy????



Having bloggy friends that are pregnant too!! It's fun to share the experience with someone, even if it's just through their blog posts.



When I was pregnant with Christian my sister and two sister-in-laws were pregnant at the same time. That was fun! I loved having babies with them and sharing all of our newborn experiences.



So I've enjoyed having other baby mommas to share the experience with like;

Jenn , Kelly, Julie and Karen.

I wanted to especially share Karen's blog with you! She's going to have a precious little girl named Gracie on March 4th. Gracie is not expected to live unless there is a divine intervention from the Lord. Would you join me in praying for Gracie's family over the next month?


1 comment:

Julie and Chris said...

I have enjoyed your stories too Judy! 9 more days for us (unless she decides to make her debut without pitocin!)