Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hate this....

Today I've been battling the insurance company.
And this little boy is going to be expensive.
There is no getting around it.
Co-pay and deductibles are not fun.
And I know it would be way more expensive with no insurance, but still this is stressful.
Come on BCBS....don't make me call you about each and every doctor's appt. I have!!!!


And my OB doctor decided to go on vacation at the end of next week. Really???
Oh my word...STRESS!
So now I'm going to have to deal with a doctor(s) that is not my favorite.
I know it's not the end of the world, but you know...I'm nine months pregnant and at this point I'm probably going to have a meltdown and overreact about such things.

Okay, that's the end of my venting.
We really did have a fabulous day today.
A happy post is coming right up!


1 comment:

Katy said...

i feel your pain - callie was our most expensive baby...sigh...they are worth it, but.....expensive!! :) hang in there!