Saturday, December 4, 2010

Notice anything missing??

That's right? He's lost a whole bunch of teeth lately. I haven't even been able to keep up with him on the blog. He's very independent about the whole thing, which I appreciate. He wiggles them and pulls them himself without too much drama. The bottom two middles ones are "grown up" teeth and he's got another "grown up" tooth coming in down there too. I'm getting worried because I don't think there's enough room for all the new teeth, so we'll see what happens!

I will also say that Christian really does know how to work the system. He is not a believer in the tooth fairy or the Easter bunny or Santa, but he still likes to pretend. Lately he's been giving me messages to tell the Tooth Fairy and to tell Santa. Apparently the tooth fairy should know that he does not like money, he just likes toys. Specifically Disney Cars toys. So far the tooth fairy has not been a disappointment :)

3 comments:

Millicent said...

awww...he loses them early! My kids did, too.
He is funny :)

Sarah Joy said...

Okay the whole Tooth Fairy thing is such a running joke in our house... Riley seriously tells us we can just write him a check! Don't worry he'll want money soon enough...at 11 they can't lose enough teeth to pad their little wallets. Then the little brothers get upset because they aren't losing any teeth and getting paid for it. Really, if I am not careful they will be pulling them out just to get paid.
I love C's toothless grin- priceless!

Anonymous said...

Christian will havw lost as many teeth as me soon!! I've only lost 8, and I don't even have any loose ones!! Haven't in about 1 year!!!


Emma