Monday, December 13, 2010

------

I hate sending sympathy cards in December...

And I hate sending Get Well cards to people who's lives were normal just last week and now great uncertainly is ahead.....

And I hate the things I've had to pray about lately.....

And if Christian could read he would tell me that I shouldn't use the word "hate" (we're not allowed to in our house), but the Bible tells us that Satan comes to steal, to kill and to destroy and man do I hate him.

But JESUS came that we might have life and have it more abundantly!!! I guess all this grief just makes the gift of Jesus even sweeter. Heartache is what reminds us of the HOPE we have in Jesus. Heartache makes us tired of this earth and creates in us a longing for Heaven.


Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15