Wednesday, December 22, 2010

8 Years Ago

December 22nd, eight years ago the evening ended with a diamond on my finger! I'm so glad I said "yes" and even happier that he finally decided to ask me to marry him! I was beginning to wonder.

Who would have ever dreamed our lives would be the fairy tale that they are today. It's only because of the grace of God! Thank you Jesus for blessing me with the husband of my dreams and three beautiful kids (yes, this little booger in my belly gets to count)!

Happy Engagement Anniversary Ryan!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

How sweet!

Heather said...

Congratulations! Our engagement anniversary was yesterday too....TEN years! Crazy....and I have to say it's a dream come true for us as well:) And yes your baby #3 does count!

the mccollums... said...

Yay! 8 years...wow. I remember you calling to tell me the news...I was at my moms house in Chicago. :) God is so good!

Anonymous said...

Love you Sweet Girl! I'm glad you said "yes" too. Love you, Ryan