Thursday, December 16, 2010

4 Wheeling Fun!!!












Christian is having the time of his life right now. It's been snowing for a few hours. It's a soft, light snow so we don't have a ton of accumulation (fine with me), but it certainly is fun to have snow at Christmas time! I was nervous about Christian riding in the snow (this is a first). So I tested it out first and the driveway is slick (don't tell anyone....but this prego girl just might have done a donut :) Christian stayed in the backyard, away from the driveway, and was surprisingly safe. We have pretty much drilled it into his head how bad it would hurt if he ever fell off, so he's a timid driver. But he LOVES the snow. LOVES his 4 wheeler!!! And I LOVE him!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 20 degrees outside. Did he have to thaw out when he came inside? Precious boy!!
Grandmom

Sarah Joy said...

How fun does that look! My boys are JEALOUS!!! They want to have Christmas at Auntie Judy's house.