Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning Highlight :)


I hope you're able to watch this video (if you have dial-up internet, I'm sorry, you're probably not going to be able to see it). This was the highlight of Christmas morning for me. McKenna has been asking for a "car cart" for weeks now. For those of you who are not up on your 2 year old terminology, a "car cart" is a shopping cart with a car on the front of it for kids to ride in. We are always on the look out for "car carts" whenever we go shopping and McKenna has been wanting one for her babies. Oh-my-goodness she was excited to open one this morning :)



4 comments:

Millicent said...

that is so funny!!!! Where in the world did you find that??

Heather said...

Car carts are a big hit at our house too, but I've never seen (or looked for ) a play one...we just might need one one day:). I love her excitement, so fun!

Sarah Joy said...

That was hysterical! I had to watch it twice and then make Scotty come see her reaction.

Christine said...

You have to send that into Funniest Home Videos Judy. That's hysterical! :)